Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
I am off out on a couple of errands this morning and of course it is my weigh in day.
Today sharing a new card using IndigoBlu's Take Flight Stamp as well as 2 of the Dinkie Stamps, bubbles and cross hatch.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream scalloped square card base.
2. Matted and layered copper pearlescent embossed card.
3. The background is the mop up from another background using Distress Oxides and SN glitter pens. I have stamped the cross hatch and bubbles using Distress Ink vintage photo and distressed around the edges.
4. I stamped the bird on another piece of mop up background papers with Versafine and embossed before cutting out and adhering to background with Pinflair for dimension.
5. To finish off I added 3 pieces of string to one corner with 3 feathers and the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craftaholics R Us #8 - Anything Goes
Inspire Create #12 - Animals
The Paper Shelter #327 - Things that Fly
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #11 - AG with a Critter
Crafty Animals #11 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!