Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
What plans do you have for today? Apart from shopping and going to the post office I have a crafty day planned.
Last week while I was at Kath's I had a play with my new Distress Oxides and created a couple of backgrounds. I also was able to use my new stamps too!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 White square base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card which has been distressed with DI ground espresso.
3. Matted and layered blue card which I have distressed with DI chipped sapphire.
4. To create the background I have used faded jeans, broken china, vintage photo and walnut stain, added spritz of water each time to get different layers. I then used Tim Holtz cogs stencil with Distress Oxide walnut stain.
5. I stamped the suitcases from Tim's Time Travellers stamps set, stamped the gentleman onto white card cut out and coloured with DO faded jeans and vintage photo, added a bit of worn lipstick on his cheeks, then matted and layered onto topper with foam pads.
6. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and added a metal corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge #7 - Anything Goes
Always Fun #14 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration #183 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #167 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #61 - Man/Boy
Many thanks for visiting!