Followers

Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Presence of Wonder

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

The last day of our holiday today and we will be travelling back home tomorrow.

Thank you all for your visits and comments whilst I have been away!

I hope you have enjoyed visiting!

Today is all about Tim Holtz products including the fabulous Distress Oxides


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 scalloped white square card.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. To create the background I used Distress Oxides in wilted violet, lucky clover and fossilized amber, once dry I then sprinkled water droplets.
4. I then cut out the wild flowers using shaving foam background card, stamped the sentiment and butterflies with Archival ink.
5. To finish off I stamped butterflies again, cut out and decoupaged over the butterflies on the background.

Many thanks for visiting and see you again tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

  1. It's very beautiful, love the background. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, LOVE this explosion of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty card!
    love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours of this vibrant eye-catching background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the background. Enjoy your last day of holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background colours Linda - lovely card design. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background, Linda! The butterflies are so perfect in their pueple 'garb.' :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a wonderful background Linda, beautifully designed card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful background for these pretty butterflies Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Linda. The colours are gorgeous and I love the sentiment.
    Have a safe journey home. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Linda. Lovely background.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous background design, beautiful colour palette and super butterflies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx