Followers

Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Perfect

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

WOW 2 days left of our holiday and we will be travelling back home on Thursday!

How have you all been?

Sharing another card using the new Synergy Die Poppy and Get your Happy on stamp set from Stamps by Me.


Step by Step

1. A5 white base card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card.
3. On white card created the blue background using Colour Burst.
4. Cut out the poppy die on pale blue and white card. I used the negative blue and stamped the splats and sentiment onto the card. I then adhered to the white card where the dark blue shows through.
5. To finish off I adhered the white die cut poppy into the negative space and added a dragonfly.

Once again thank you for visiting!
Happy Crafting!


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love the little dragon fly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in Blue Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Linda! I love it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background on a fab card. Love the poppy die. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blue and a lovely floral image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card design Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly simple design, my friend! I love the blue poppies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx