Followers

Monday, 12 June 2017

You are my Forever

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors 

Happy Monday to you all, what are you up too today?

I am having a wonderful time on holiday with my friend Deb, I have been here 2 weeks already and got another 2 to go!

Today sharing another of my new digi papers and ephemera which will are available from my Etsy store Emerald City Crafts UK

This set is called So Heavenly.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card base from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered cream and patterned paper onto base card.
3. Matted and layered a rectangle of another designer paper.
4. Matted and layered ephemera onto patterned paper and cream card.
5. To finish off I added the lace and hessian and pearl gems.

I hope you can join us on our first challenge in July!
Hop on over to Emerald City Crafts and please follow us!

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. At last I can comment, your blog has been all over the place on my Ipad. Such a lovely vintage card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a great design. Hugs Jemmifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a stunning card it is beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet and beautiful vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely vintage card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 weeks already? Where has that time gone! Beautiful card today and another stunning collection. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully designed vintage card Linda, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, Linda, and I love that darling cupid! Beautiful lace and pearls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx