Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How was your weekend?
I have just over a week here with Deb, can't believe how quickly the weeks have gone.
Today sharing a card with you using Nostalgia papers and ephemera from Emerald City Crafts UK
They are digital so you can print off at your leisure.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square embossed and scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered patterned papers.
3. Wrapped brown and cream Baker's twine around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Adhered ephemera with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off add the ticket from 7 Gypsies Vintage Ticket Pack.
Oh my not long now until our first challenge starts at Emerald City Crafts.
Thanks for stopping by Today!