Followers

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Friend to Friend

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Tomorrow Toni from Stamps by Me will be on Create and Craft.

Here is another of my samples using just one of the new lamination stamps called Sending Love.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped and embossed card base.
2. First layer I have distressed with Generation INX deep purple.
3. For the topper I have distressed Tim Holtz chicken wire stencil with Generation INX Aqua, I then stamped the outline stamp with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then stamped the lamination with Generation INX deep purple.
4. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with Versafine and embossed then added 5 lilac pearl gems.

Thank you all for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. such an elegant card its so lovely i hope you are having an amazing time Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delightful, Linda! Both simple and spectacular. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours and floral design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, lovely image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx