Followers

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Beautiful Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors

How are you all today.

Today sharing another card using lamination stamps from Stamps by Me.

This stamps set is called True Friends


Step by Step

1. A5 white base card
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card.
3. To create the topper I spritzed with water then added Brusho's once this was dry I stamped the flowers with black Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then stamped the laminated part of the stamp with Generation INX in red, then highlighted with Wink of Stella.
4. I then stamped the sentiment with Versafine in red and embossed.
5. To finish off I added faux stitching around with red glitter pen and added 3 red gems.

Thank you for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Linda, love the colours you've used and its a lovely image. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. I hope you are enjoying your holiday Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, fabulous background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous spritzed background, Linda, and I love the blue and red combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Linda. A lovely stamp and Brusho background. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely background with the striking red flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Linda this is gorgeous! I love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda - gorgeous creation x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda ..! Love the colours ..!
    Hugs Rose xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx