Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
WOW 3 weeks to go before I am off to see my best friend in America!
Today something a bit different from me, I hope you like.
Step by Step
1. White DL scalloped card base.
2. Matted and layered red card to base card.
3. Using the roses stencil from Imagination Crafts I drew around the image with my Pilot Hi-Tecpoint fine black pen, I then coloured with Copics and then added faux stitching around the topper and adhered to base card.
4. Stamped the sentiment with Archival ink which is from Mucky Paws.
5. To finish off I added 3 red pearl gems around the flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - May Flowers
Creative Fingers #129 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #186 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #5 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #46 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!