Followers

Saturday, 13 May 2017

Sunshine

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Today I am sharing with you my video for the new challenge over at Junk Journals Junkies and Mindful Art Facebook Group.  If you love your journalling then why not hop over and join us.

We were given the following prompts:
Yellow, Orange, Pink and the word Sunshine.


I have used acrylic paints, GeeSOO Good, Thick Slap it on from IndigoBlu
The stencil is designed and from Mike Deakin over at Mike Deakin Art


If you would like to watch my process please click the LINK

Thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Love the warm colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours Linda love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love this! Fabulous project Linda. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing journal page, really sunny :D and bright, just perfect for these cloudy days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, love the colours and the stencil. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheering Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab project,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just LOVE this, the colours and style sure makes a dull day bright.xxx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning project, beautiful colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this Linda - really very pretty - the colours work perfectly! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning project Linda. Lovely texture and bright colours.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful summery project, Linda! I think you just nailed the inspiration words and your colors are so well chosen for the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx