Followers

Sunday, 7 May 2017

Design Team Call

Good Evening Crafty Friends

I am going to be setting up a challenge blog when I return from America
It will be called Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog!

The challenges will begin on the first Friday of each month the first one being the 7th July 2017. It will be ANYTHING GOES covering anything from mixed media to cards.
You can use any products you have to create your monthly projects.

This will be a fun challenge blog the winner winning either ephemera or papers from the Etsy Store. The winner and top 3 will be picked by myself and the design team and receive a badge to display proudly on their blog.

I am therefore looking to recruit 4 design team members for a period of 6 months.

Your will be required to do the following as part of the design team:

1. Create one project a month and upload to our Facebook DT group a week before challenge goes live.

2. Post on your personal blog advertising the challenge and also on any other social media platforms you are a member of i.e. Twitter, Instagram etc.

3. Be active in the Facebook DT group and check in at least once a week.

4. Comment on numbers which will be assigned to you.

5. Must have an active blog and Facebook account.

6. Most importantly to have fun too!

If you feel this is something that you can commit too then please email me at lasimpson60@gmail.com with the following:

1. Your name and a link to your blog 

2. At least 4 photographs of any projects which you are proud of.

3. Information on current or previous design team experience. (if you haven't been on a design team before I would still encourage you to try)

The closing date for this design team call is Sunday 21st May with the successful candidates being notified soon after.

If you have any questions then please do feel free to email me.

Good Luck!

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds great, look forward to that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear of your future challenges, sound great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new venture Linda. Will look forward to your launch!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh interesting. I might need to keep my blog going. Been struggling time wise to keep it up to date and have concentrated on my Facebook page. Will have a ponder. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. I will try to fulfil requirements.....xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx