Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
A nice long weekend which is always appreciated don't you think?
Hoping to chill out in the garden today weather permitting.
A new card to share using Nikky Hall's Darling Buds - Crocus
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent green card.
3. Matted and layered floral card part way across first layer then added white lace.
4. Printed image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic Markers, cut out with SB Grande Oval die before adhering to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the silver metal corner, sentiment and 3 pearl dragonflies.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #180 - AG plus Sentiment
Little Miss Muffet #163 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #125 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #21 - Anything Goes
Fairytale #169 - Things with Wings
Colour Crazy #21 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #42 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today