Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this Monday morning?
Did you all have a good weekend?
Today sharing with you a card using one of the beautiful Darling Buds by Nikky Hall over at Polkadoodle
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white card base.
2. Matted and layered green pearlescent and pink polka dot card to base.
3. Printed image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic Markers then cut out using SB Grande Scalloped Rectangle die.
4. Matted and layered onto green pearlescent card also cut out with above die.
5. To finish off added the quote which came with the images and bling flourish.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sheepski Designs - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #196 - AG option Spring
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #55 - Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft #41 - Anything Goes
A perfect time to craft #4 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!