Followers

Thursday, 13 April 2017

Feathers

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This evening I am sharing my entry for challenge 12 over on our Facebook group
Junk Journals Junkies and Mindful Art

Are you aware that there is a de-clutter group where you are able to sell your unwanted craft goodies. It is called Junk Journals Junkies De-Clutter.

The theme for this week was black, pink, green and feathers.


This is my entry, I have used IndigoBlu, acrylic paint and luscious powders, Archival Ink and distress ink.

To see the process of how I created my page you can watch over on my You Tube channel by clicking on the LINK



Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!



16 comments:

  1. Fab AJ page and wonderful sentiment!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super journal page, loving the feathers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is stunning. I love the feathers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! I love the background and the colors!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous page Linda, loving the feathers and the pretty aqua colour you have used.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page Linda, brilliant background.
    Have a Wonderful Easter.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous journal page Linda. The colours are fabulous and the stamps are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shimmer on those feathers today

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Linda! The feathers are magnificent and the CAS design is perfect for showcasing them. I'm working on one with feathers myself, and this has inspired me

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really a beautiful page. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab journal page Linda, love this sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful journal page Linda, lovely images and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx