Followers

Sunday, 9 April 2017

Bird Song

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Wishing you a happy Sunday!

I hope you are all well and having a great weekend.

A new card to share using the Les Beaux Oiseaux papers and ephemera from my shop over on Etsy called Emerald City Crafts UK. You can purchase the physical packs or as digi downloads.


I used this sketch by Milo Lilja



Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered musical paper which has been distressed with DI walnut stain.
3. Matted and layered feather paper onto Kraft card also distressed with walnut stain.
4. Matted and layered the bird ephemera onto Kraft card distressed edges with walnut stain.
5. To finish off added the sentiment, feathers, metal flowers and pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

As you like it - Favourite Card Shape & why (I love square cards for my base cards, they are versatile and you can create many different looks from an easel card to a Z fold card)
Aud Sentiment #177 - Use Birthday Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #26 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Girls Creations #35 - Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #245 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

21 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful Linda. Love the image and papers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this sketch, it's beautiful..xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing vintage card!!Love these birds and your design is gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab use of sketch Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout and lovely embellishments. I do so like brown as a primary color on a card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, I love the topper and your wonderful design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the bird topper really works well with the dark brown. Super backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda. I love this vintage look. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layout Linda, love the vintage topper and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card linda. This is beautiful. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful papers and image my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic take on that sketch, Linda! Incredible papers, especially the brown feather paper. Oh, My!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, Linda. I love the vintage feel it has. Thanks for joining us at AYLI Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous card design with your gorgeous papers and ephemera images. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card, and I agree with your shape reasons! Thanks for playing along at AYLI. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx