Followers

Sunday, 19 March 2017

To Mum with Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors

I hope you are all having a great weekend.

A busy weekend so far with more projects to finish off and start on a couple more.

A vintage Mother's day card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered Tattered Heart paper from Emerald City Crafts UK I have distressed around edges with DI dusty concord.
3. Embossed white card using Vintage embossing folder and distressed with shaded lilac.
4. I added a layer of spider's web in white underneath the image which I distressed the edges with dusty concord.
5. To finish off I added the roses and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar #242 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #44 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #35 - Make it Feminine
Crafty Girls Creations #34 - Always Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #120 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the vintage image and lovely flowers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning Mother's Day card it is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Linda, enjoy the rest of your day. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful vintage card Linda

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing vintage card for a Mum!!! Love so much the colours combo and the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vintage image and detail Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda she is beautiful. I wish my mum was still with me as she loved my cards..xxx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image and beautiful color combo today Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the design on this and the pretty flowers. So soft and elegant looking.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image..gorgeous colours. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage style and a pretty image, love the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is super stunning Linda - I adore this - gorgeous!!! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, love the vintage style.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx