Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors
I hope you are all having a great weekend.
A busy weekend so far with more projects to finish off and start on a couple more.
A vintage Mother's day card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered Tattered Heart paper from Emerald City Crafts UK I have distressed around edges with DI dusty concord.
3. Embossed white card using Vintage embossing folder and distressed with shaded lilac.
4. I added a layer of spider's web in white underneath the image which I distressed the edges with dusty concord.
5. To finish off I added the roses and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar #242 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #44 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #35 - Make it Feminine
Crafty Girls Creations #34 - Always Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #120 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today