Followers

Thursday, 2 March 2017

Madamoiselle

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all, glad to report that I am finally on the mend.
Spent the past couple of days mostly sleeping, still have a cough but I am getting there.

Today I am sharing another card using the Madamoiselle designer papers and ephemera which you can purchase from my Etsy store, Emerald City Crafts UK.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square base card which I have scored the front of the card to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered black card and polka dot paper, I then added the lace and pearl trim to act as the stopper to keep front of card upright.
3. I matted and layered black card and 2 different papers from the Madamoiselle A4 and 6 x 6 paper pack.
4. I adhered the ephemera to the card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added the pearl and diamante cabochon from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore #39 - Anything Goes
Create and Makes #9 - AG Twist Vintage
Deep Ocean #149 - Add Lace
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!



26 comments:

  1. Fabulous easel card, super looking backing paper and the topper looks gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Pleased to hear you are on the mend.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Linda, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and topper Linda. Glad you are feeling better, its been a dreadful winter bug wise for some!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and so elegant card. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda, such an elegant image. Glad you are starting to feel better. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgous vintage card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a stunning card that lady is just so elegant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Linda! I love the use of lace and pearls on your beautiful easel card! I'd never considered using the pretty laces in this way, and what a FANTASTIC design idea! I'm casing that idea FOR SURE! Love it! And your amazing creation! Have a great day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning and fabulous design Linda! I really love the image and the glamorous layout here! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning easel card, my friend, and that black lace is just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had to come back and let you know that I've finally managed to visit the Emerald City etsy store and I'm hooked! I'll be doing a shopping spree on all the digital elements as soon as a check comes in. Fantastic collections!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to hear you're starting to feel a little better!
    Gorgeous card and I love that image you used. The colors are perfect for it. That lace just adds to the beauty of this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore Vintage, and this card truly is "Tres Chic". Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous vintage theme card Linda, love this beautiful image and lace.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Linda. Gorgeous lace and Art Nouveau image. Glad you're feeling better. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful ! thank you so much for sharing this "très chic" card with us at Creates and Makes
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very vintage feel card, fabulous! Thank you for entering our ATG Challenge at Through the Craftroom Door. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck:)!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi
    Dots to Lines

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful vintage look card Linda, lots of lovely embellishments. Pleased to hear you are feeling better, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice cards today and you know i love that lace

    ReplyDelete
  21. Classically beautiful. ..love the papers and image. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty. Beautiful image and layout. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love pearls and lace they really are gorgeous embellishments - as for the topper, that really is a wow! So so elegant! Thank you for joining us over on the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx