Followers

Monday, 20 March 2017

Lillifly

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy morning getting ready to go to see my mates in Leeds today.

Tomorrow is my workshop in Wakefield at Toni's shop.

Today another card using the Lillifly, How Beautiful Sentiment Stamp and Foilage stamps which you can purchase over on the Stamps by Me website.


Step by Step

1. To create the base card I used Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle die.
2. Cut out the orange card with SB Grande Circle die and the green card with Grande Scalloped Die.
3. The topper is watercolour card which I have cut out with SB Grande circle die.  Stamped the image and sentiment with black Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder. The leaves were stamped with Spanish moss Versafine and embossed.
4. I then coloured the images with Fabrico pens and Wink of Stella.
5. To finish off I added 3 white pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday - Bright and Cheerful Colours
Alphabet Challenge - A for Anything with wings
As you like it - Favourite Stamp Brand (I love Stamps by Me as their floral stamps are beautiful and of high quality)
Aud Sentiments #175 - Easter/Spring with Sentiment
Crafty Girls Creations #34 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower and I love the sentiment.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing colours, really stand out and just a beautiful card.x ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great stamp and love the bright colours. Have a great time. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. I love the circle shape on this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and happy card, with a wonderful sentiment! Love the shape, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this song from your sentiment!! Your card is so pretty especially with those colors!! Fabulous Spring design! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh and full of spring Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous,beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is such a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge A for Anything with Wings. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Linda, so pretty and I love the shape and sentiment.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, the vibrant colours are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cute image! great card today Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous card,love the circle shape ...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, but please remember that in order to be eligible for the prize you need to use Penny Black products.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx