Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How is your week going so far?
Nearly caught up with the back log of work I had from when I was poorly and of course loosing Tiggy just about finished me off for a few more day. But all good, still shed a little tear every now and then but I think it will take a long time before I am over loosing her.
Another card to share with you today using stamps from Stamps by Me. This sunflower is one of my favourites and I have turned it into a Gerbera, which is one of my favourite flowers
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card base.
2. Matted and layered pink pearlescent card to base card.
3. To create the topper I stamped the sunflower with black Versafine and embossed with clear powder. I then coloured the flower with DI worn lipstick marker
4. On a separate sheet of paper I stamped the sunflower embossed and coloured with DI worn lipstick, cut out and layered over the other flower but off set it.
5. To finish off added the sentiments, distressed around image to take back the white with DI spun sugar. Added the pink pearl gems to two of the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #337 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #124 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #34 - AG/CAS
Inky Chicks #80 - Flowers, stamped/embellishments
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today