Followers

Thursday, 9 March 2017

Dancing in the Rain

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I just love the musical Singin in the Rain with Gene Kelly, what a dancer he was.
I do love the old musicals.  Have you seen La La Land yet?  I thought is was brilliant and both hubby and I really enjoyed it.

Today's card is made using a combination of stamps by Inkylicious and Designs by Ryn.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. Matted and layered patterned mirri card from my stash.
3. Stamped the raindrops and image with Archival ink onto shaving foam technique background.
4. Stamped the sentiment onto white card and cut corners with X-cut punch.
5. To finish off I added glossy accents to all the raindrops.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #36 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Make your own Background
Crafting from the Heart #149 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting.

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Sweet image and sentiment!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Linda, I adore musicals and yes I enjoyed La La Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda what a wonderful card, I love the image and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design hun fab card love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I think those raindrops are fantastic and I want that stamp! Gorgeous background, both the mirri and the shaving cream card. If you know who made the stamp and whether or not it's still available, please let me know. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty raindrops! SO pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and raindrops. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this stamp, must use mine again

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sentiment is one of my favourite ever and matches perfectly with the beautiful image and the raindrops! A really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Linda...love the stamped image x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card Linda. The raindrops are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great! Love the raindrops as a background. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx