Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A pinch and a punch the first day of the month or white rabbits!
Today sharing with you a card I made using one of my prizes from Debbi Moore designs.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered silver and purple pearlescent card and adhered to base card.
3. The topper I have distressed around the edges with purple pen to hide the white core.
4. Arranged the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Create and Makes #8 - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #34 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #155 - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart #145 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!