Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I am off to see Kath today, we have both been so busy we haven't seen each other for ages so really looking forward to catching up.
A new floral card to share with you today using another of the lamination stamp sets by Stamps by Me
Step by Step
1. White DL card which measures 21 cm by 10 cm.
2. Matted and layered yellow pearlescent card.
3. To create the topper I stamped the tulip from the Hooray lamination stamp set in Archival Ink. I then water coloured the leaves and petals with Generation re-inkers in yellow and green. Once this was dry I the added yellow and green splats around the image. Before matting and layering I distressed around the topper with green inx.
4. Wrapped green organza ribbon around both layers and added a double bow.
5. To finish off I added 3 yellow pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #168 - Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart #138 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #340 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #90 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx