Followers

Saturday, 9 July 2016

Hope

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Saturday to you all, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

What do you have planned for this weekend? I have a workshop to go to today and tomorrow is a full on crafting day :)

A vintage card to share today.


Step by Step

1. White 8 x 8 patterned white card.
2. First layer is packaging from an embossing folder.
3. Printed layer from a CD I have had in my stash for a while which I have distressed with DI spun sugar.
4. The topper is from my stash which I have matted and layered onto the card base with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the lace and pearl trim, 3 pearl gems and the word "Hope".

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends #24 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #167 - Flowers and Lace
That's Crafty - Feminine
Simply Papercrafts #32 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today
Craft Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage card, love the photo topper against the pretty backing paper.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Linda. Love the topper!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the workshop beautiful card hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely that lace is fabulous a very gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage card, love your background papers!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, love the vintage details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty vintage design and I love your image. Have fun at your crafty workshop. I have just booked for a Finnabair course in October, so excited.
    Hugs, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I just adore your vintage style cards...this is so pretty.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful vintage card, Linda! Love the lace. You do know, don't you, that I take all my inspiration for vintage from what you create? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely topper and papers but that lace is beautiful!! Super vintage style card Linda!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda what a great card and the design is wonderful. The craft show was rubbish as the as the company's that let C&C and gone to Hochanda and The Craft Channel were band from the show so I dont think I will be going again.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card hun love vintage and you do it so well hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful vintage image and love the lace--Thank you for joining us at Simply papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda. Have fun at the workshops.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda,I like the image and the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda lovely vintage card, beautifully designed too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely vintage card Linda. The sweet image and pretty lace are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this image - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda, love the sweet image and the colour choice. Enjoy your crafty Sunday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful peach and brown vintage artwork, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wonderful card!
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful vintage vibe happening here, Linda! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Creative Corner challenge! ~amber

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's adorable! Love the lace & beaded trim too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very beautiful and sweet!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! Sorry I am late with commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx