Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Saturday to you all, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
What do you have planned for this weekend? I have a workshop to go to today and tomorrow is a full on crafting day :)
A vintage card to share today.
Step by Step
1. White 8 x 8 patterned white card.
2. First layer is packaging from an embossing folder.
3. Printed layer from a CD I have had in my stash for a while which I have distressed with DI spun sugar.
4. The topper is from my stash which I have matted and layered onto the card base with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the lace and pearl trim, 3 pearl gems and the word "Hope".
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends #24 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #167 - Flowers and Lace
That's Crafty - Feminine
Simply Papercrafts #32 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Craft Hugs xxxxx