Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Exciting news to share today!
While I was away I was approached by Kim over at Brown Sugar asking if I would like to be on the design team! Of course I said yes and today I am sharing my first project for the challenge blog.
The theme this week is Anything Goes
Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine
Store - http://lacysunshine.weebly.com
Blog - http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.uk
The prize is 3 digi images of winners choice.
Here is my project using Sugar Plum
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white card which I have matted and layered purple card.
2. The next layer is Centura pearlescent card which I have added a die cut from my stash across the middle.
3. Printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics. I then matted and layered onto silver pearlescent card and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
4. I then added the flowers from my stash to the corner.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #318 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #4 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #91 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #254 - Birthday Girl
The Crafty Addicts #18 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #80 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx