Followers

Saturday, 26 December 2015

Birthday Boy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Boxing day to you all!

Was Santa good to you? He sure was good to me!

What are you doing today?
I am not sure what plans hubby has for us today but I am sure it will be fun.

Another male card to share using Kraftyhands Bygone Transport CD!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 dark green scalloped edged square card.
2. First layer is patterned gold card which came with the CD.
3. I added the backing paper at an angle then the topper which has been matted and layered onto patterned paper from the CD.
4. I cut out the compass and added the birthday sentiment.
5. To finish off I added card candi to each corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Moments #83 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #305 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Creations - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #65 - Always Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Good to see someone else in blogland with a fab male card, love kraftyhands. Havea good day, need a walk today I think x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like all the elements in this card and great colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. A great male card. Love the different papers you have used and that fab image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures of 'days gone bye' really interest me, goes to show how far the world has gone....great vintage piece again Linda...just been for a walk and got saturated by the rain...not cold though,.
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Linda, Glad you had a good day, Love this vintage card fabulous image and love the papers.

    Have a fun day, enjoy your walk.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab vintage card, it's perfect for a male!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Hope your having a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Linda, loving the vintage look. Glad you enjoyed Christmas. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realy love youre vintage cards!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely boy theme card, great vintage colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice masculine card Linda! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love the masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Happy New Year.
    DT Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx