Followers

Thursday, 19 November 2015

Just for You

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing? 

As you know I love my Steampunk so I have another Steampunk card to share with you today. 

I have used Lelli-bot Crafts Steampunk stamps and card kit.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered patterned pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is patterned paper from the kit which I have stamped the mannequin.
3. I the stamped the bodice onto lilac patterned paper and the skirt onto brown patterned paper, cut them out and paper pieced them over the mannequin.
4. I added lace and pearls along the right side of the mannequin.
5. To finish off I added the metal flower and small blossom along with the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #112 - AG Twist add some Purple
Crafting from the Heart  #86- Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #66 - Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la Creations  #193 - Peals & Lace
Lellibot Challenge #6 - Recipe

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 



31 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, great design and loving the colours.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Linda. Love that lace!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card and that lace is gorgeous!!!!!! Hugs Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the lace you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Linda - i adore that lace - wow! Lovely image too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda. I am really pleased you shared it with us. Wynn DT OLL challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the colours and lace. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Linda.....Thanks for always visiting my blog, and leaving comments. We are all good here, thanks, just getting organised after moving house (with a bigger craftroom!). Hope all good with you xx
    Barbara.
    http://glitterarti1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Love that pretty lace on here too Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening what gorgeous card and I love the topper and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Linda, A fabulous Steampunk card, love the lace, great papers and love the stamp.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful a gorgeous design with wonderful lace love and hugs Caroe x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous Steampunk card design Linda, beautiful lace.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful lace again Linda. Makes for a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marvelous design, Linda! Love the flower on the dress form in place of a head. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card love the image against the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the beautiful image and you made one gorgeous card with it Linda!! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the gorgeous warm colours on this - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just love this - the flower on the top is genius. Now I bought some pearl lace like that the other day where did I put it........
    Thanks for joining in with us at OLL this time.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the color and you know I LOVE LOVE the lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous Linda, love the addition of the pretty lace. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous steampunk card Linda. Love the lace.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, I like your creation a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card! The lace is yummy and elegant on this card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful steampunk creation Linda! I love the Lelli-bott stuff & your gorgeous lace!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Wow Wow I adore this card a great use of the steampunk kit and the stamp and thanks for joining us for the November challenge Linda. Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx