Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A very busy day here today, lots to get finished off.
What are you up too today? I hope you have a wonderful day.
A birthday card to share with you today using Hunkydory My Fair Lady card kit.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square scalloped edged card.
2. Matted and layered mirri card onto base card.
3. Next layer is card from the card kit which I have wrapped blue organza ribbon around.
4. I added the topper with foam pads for dimension and added the feather in her hat.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, heart gems, triple bow and heart gem to centre of bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #151 - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls - Use any Image
Crafty Friends #19 - One for the Girls
Brown Sugar Challenge #173 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations #116 - Birthdays
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx