Followers

Tuesday, 22 September 2015

A Little Bird..

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing?

Feels like I have been back ages and only 2nd day at work!

Another canvas to share, love creating these!


Step by Step

1. 18 x 13 cm canvas which I have adhered embossed flourish card and then painted with Black Gesso.
2. I added the lace, birdcage, and metal and crocheted embellishments and gave another coat of black gesso.
3. Once this layer was dry I then added the birds and beads to the centre of the flowers and gave it another coat of black gesso.
4. Once this was dry I dry brushed white acrylic paint with the flat of the brush on the embossed base of the canvas.
5. To finish off I then used Pebeo Gold and Violet Blue iridescent paint using the dry brush technique.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Altered Eclectics - Anything Mixed Media Goes
Crafty Time - Anything but a Card
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Mixed Media Goes
Recycle, Re-Purpose, Revamp - Always Anything Recycle Goes
Brown Sugar #164 - Anything but a Card

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous, you do these so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture Linda,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous Linda,I love all the texture
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Linda, you know I just love these canvas work of art, the textures , and added goodies..

    I am helping out in a blog hop if you want to join in and win...details on my blog...

    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/join-in-have-fun.html

    Thanks ♥
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab Canvas Linda, loving all the texture xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do such fabulous creative canvases Linda - love this one!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing creations Linda, glad you had a fab. holiday, back to the hard work now lol.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great canvas and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous canvas, I love the colours and textures. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous canvas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty canvas! Love all the texture on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous canvas Linda, beautiful textures and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great canvas Linda, love the textures and the embellishments. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this linda - fabulous texture - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A stunning canvas Linda. I love the textures and the embossed background. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great instructions. Fabulous work of art. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving all the different textures and colour, this is fab Linda!!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything about this canvas, Linda. the colors peeking from the black base and the various textures you have used.Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck. Rupa (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Love all the details and elements you made so cohesive on this! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this fab darkness about it - Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT The Mirror Crack'd
    DT Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant little canvas Linda! I love all the texture & the little bird cage!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning canvas Linda...I love it.
    Thank you for joining us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit and Altered Eclectics xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx