Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today? Did you have a nice weekend?
Today's project created yesterday was inspired by watching Mike from Kraftyhands demoing at IndigoBlu on Saturday! Mike upcycled a coffee jar, I didn't have one so made a canvas in a frame which was one of my purchases from IndigoBlu
This is a close up of the dimension and colours.
Step by Step
1. I first painted Gesso over the canvas, I embossed some card and adhered to the base of the canvas.
2. I then gave a coat of black Gesso, once this was dried I then arranged my embellishments.
3. I used metal leaves, crocheted, paper and metal flowers, beads, dragonfly and letters to create the word "Fly".
4. I gave 2 coats of black Gesso letting them dry between each coat.
5. To finish off I dry brushed Pebeo Iridescent paints in green, purple and pink to add highlights to all the elements and embossed card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
That Craft Place - Words
2 Creative Chicks #23 - Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes (Mixed Media)
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes (Mixed Media)
The Mirror Crack'd - Canvas
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx