Followers

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Sweet New Baby

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Many thanks for all your comments on my blog!
I do indeed read them all and can't thank you enough for your support and inspiration too!

An early post this morning before I start work.  A busy day ahead.

I hope your day is filled with love!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. First layer is from First Edition Rose Garden, I have distressed the edges with DI tea dye.
3. I then matted and layered the baby image from my stash onto card from First Edition New bloom and distressed around both with distress ink tea dye.
4. I added the lace before adding the topper.
5. To finish off I added one of my crocheted cream flowers then added a pearl cabachon to the centre. I also added 3 pearl cabachon' onto the lace.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #130 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #12 - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #270 - Add Lace
Scribble and Scrap #47 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxx

30 comments:

  1. wow thats really beautiful so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely gorgeous card, love the design and cute image. The pearl detail is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love that lace Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. You design it perfectly.

    marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and stunning lace Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie Linda. Stunning image and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and that gorgeous lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Linda, and a gift I'm sure will be treasured. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, so sweet. Love that gorgeous crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Linda, what a pretty card
    hugs JaceeSimply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda. Gorgeous image and the lace is lovely.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Linda - that lace is just amazing - love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely STUNNING!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous card for a new baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card design Linda, love the lace detail.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful baby card,love the image and the lace is stunning. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable Linda I love the vintage look of this card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty what a beautiful design so classy Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh love the embellishments on this Linda. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww this is sooo cute what a sweet card, love the lace border!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. An adorable card Linda. The image is so sweet and the lace is fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. EEEK, you know I loved that Lace....just stunning Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow this is really beautiful Linda love that stunning lace and the embellishments are gorgeous, keep up the beautiful projects Linda... xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch Of Crafty Friends. Good luck! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. So Cute! Love the lace. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is absolutely gorgeous! Great colour combo and that image is super! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning my friend, the backing looks like a Cradle if you know what I mean, and I adore the vintage style image..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx