Followers

Friday, 5 June 2015

Stitch in Time

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Many thanks for visiting my blog and I do love reading your comments.

Today a card for sewing enthusiasts!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 Kraft deckle edge card.
2. Burgundy card has been matted and layered onto the base card, the second layer is graphic 45 from my stash which resembles a pattern.
3. The topper which is from Hobby House has been matted and layered onto tape measure paper.
4. Thimble and buttons ribbon has been wrapped around the Kraft card.
5. To finish off I added 3 buttons which I have threaded ribbon through and made faux bows, a cute pair of scissors charm I have added a pink bow.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the gorgeous image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous this is lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stitched creation and just love the colour combo and goodies used.xx
    Have a great weekend..
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love the image and your little scissors charm is a perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card and great design Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one, Linda!! As a sewing 'enthusiast' I love the theme and that charm is wonderful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful sewing themed card Linda. Hope you're having a great time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card Linda. The layers are fabulous and I love the image and the little scissors. Have a good weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Linda. I love the fun buttons on here!
    Hope you're having fun in the sunny Florida!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sewing theme card Linda.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda I like the sewing theme
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely sewing themed card Linda! I love the image & all your little embellishments!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image, I love the composition. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx