Followers

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Steampunk Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Before I went away on holiday my Steampunk kit from Lelli-bots arrived but I didn't have time to play.

I managed to get a bit of crafting done this weekend and made this card for Lelli-bots first challenge.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. From the kit I cut to size purple and black pearlescent card then distressed with my scissors.
3. The paper has been distressed then inked around the edges with Momento Elderberry.
4. I wrapped black ribbon around one side of the paper and added a heart with wings charm with ribbon and a rose cabachon.
5. To finish off I distressed the topper and inked the edges with above ink adhered to card with foam pads then added the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lellibot Crafts #1 - Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la-Creations #183 - Happy Birthday
Not Just Cards #21 - Always Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Steampunk
Crafting from the Heart #65 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


27 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely fabulous steampunk card Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Linda, love your use of the Lelli-Bot kit, it is a fabulous one, isn't it? Whilst I am here would like to thank you for entering our 1st challenge, best of luck, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this its a fabulous design what a great kit Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, hope you're over your jet lag now, great card Hun xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous steampunk card. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation and the image and colours are super gorgeous.xx.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I love that vintage newsprint paper, Linda! Wonderful card and the black ribbon is such a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anothe fabulous vintage project, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous card Linda. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous steampunk creation Linda. carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card Linda! I hate hen new stuff arrives & you can't get to it! lol Still, you did have a great trip to look forward too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great steampunk card Linda. Love the background and the layout.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that dress! Brilliant make Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda this is a fantastic card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card Linda and a wonderful paper and image. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda this is a fabulous card. Love the vintage look papers, great Image and design.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely card, Linda!, love that design!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning Card Linda I love the dress on the mannequin, it is really sophisticated...

    Hugs
    Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous vintage Birthday Card Thanks for entering our 'Happy Birthday' Challenge at Ooh La La creations.
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Linda. I love all the different layers. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the background.
    Thanks for playing along at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Lisa - Eclectic Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx