Followers

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Song of Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well off on my holiday today! Hopefully this will have gone live as will be on my way to the airport.

While I am away I have blog posts scheduled and will hopefully be adding pictures etc of my holiday.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card with corners punched.
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card which I have matted and layered paper from Hunkydory Antique Chic pack.
3. I matted and layered the music sheet from Kraftyhands Vintage Memories mini paper pack onto pink pearlescent card, I distressed the edges with DI vintage photo.
4. I cut out the SB Gold Majestic Circle using pink pearlescent card and added the Kraftyhands topper.
5. To finish off I added the lace from Gone Artsy, cut out the SB birds on a wire with cream card, added the words "Song of Love" from Tim Holtz Chit Chats and pearl gems.

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



21 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage card. Have a fabulous time on hol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I just love the vintage look. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Linda, love the music sheet and that cute girl inside the beautiful frame...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous vintage card, have a good flight and fabulous time in America xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful vintage looking card. Have a great time on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card a fab design Enjoy your hols Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous vintage card and great dies Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that music paper, Linda, and the pearl CS behind the image! Stunning lace roses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're having a wonderful trip and have a great holiday!
    Your card is awesome!!! So beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning LInda. Travel safely and have loads of fun.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful vintage design Linda
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous vintage make Linda, so pretty. Hope you have a great trip. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty Linda - lovely image and a gorgeous vintage feel to your card x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card Linda.
    Have a wonderful trip.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This vintage card is really lovely!!! Gorgous music paper and birds!!! Sweet image! The frame and the lace are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous vintage card Linda. I love the muted colour palette and the fabulous lace.
    I hope you've had a smooth trip and arrived safely. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous vintage card, love the design, Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crikey I've got all behind again!
    I love this vintage card! The image reminds me of my scrap collection when I was younger! I love these vintage ladies! Love the music sheet too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx