Followers

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Paris Sunset

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing today!

I have my day planned, going to be very inky fingers using all my new Christmas goodies by Sheena Douglass, stamps and embossing folders. Then off out tonight to see my cousin!

Today's card is made using Sheena's Eiffel Tower Stencil.  I loved the texture the acrylic paint on the tower created.


I have managed to capture the mica in this photograph.


Can you see what I can see in this photograph?

Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. First layer is black card.
3. Using a piece of acetate I added Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmer Mists in ginger peach, autumn leaf and persimmon, sprinkle glitter and added a sheet of tissue, put to one side and left to dry.
4. Once acetate was dry on the reverse side I stencilled the Eiffel tower stencil with brown acrylic paint on the tower and Silks acrylic glaze pretty peridot on the trees. I stamped the postage stamp with Stazon.
5. Once everything was dry I adhered the acetate to a sheet of gold pearlescent card with brads then matted and layered onto the black card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #26 - Shades of Summer
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Use Bright Colours

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxx

23 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Linda, love the colours and gives me a hankering for Paris, yet again, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, love the contrast between the background and great image

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful....I love it. The colours are so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Linda ! love the colours so lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, bright and beautiful design once again with awesome colour combo.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stencil work, Linda! Love your wonderful sunset colors. This is a true work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda this is stunning, love the stencil, great colours.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous make Linda, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a fantastic card I love the bright colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Linda and fabulous colours. I love the Eiffel Tower stencil. Acetate and mirri card are always tricky to photograph without a reflection. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Linda! I love the colors and the tower is just great, my niece's favorite

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful work Linda - gorgeous stencil - must get mine used again soon! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those stencils on your card Linda.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Linda - I can almost feel those textures from here! I love the bright colours as well, so fitting for our challenge. Thank you so much for entering the TTPH challenge (use Bright Colours) this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful creation, this should be in a frame. Awesome job. Thanks for playing our ATG Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT
    One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunning creation Linda! I love the colours in this one too!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, looks like a very romantic sunset in Paris. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore June - Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx