Followers

Sunday, 7 June 2015

Nature

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

I do love my birds and this card was made using a Kraftyhands Topper.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered paper from Sewing the Seeds of Love paper pack by Kraftyhands.
2. The second layer is from Prima, I then added patterned hessian down one side.
3. I then added a cream doily and matted and layered the topper with foam pads.
4. The bird cage charm I made a bow with Baker's Twine.
5. To finish off I added the word nature and the wooden bird from my stash.

Thank you for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design Linda and those colours are beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the papers and fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and great background. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO pretty! Love the charm you added to this too Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so lovely, Linda! What a marvelous charm. I love the bird in the topper and the one on the hessian. How delightfully they complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, beautiful colors and love this image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty this is a gorgeous card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda, I like the vintage image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Linda and a wonderful image, I love the stunning colours. The hessian ribbon, bird and bird cage are all fabulous. I hope you've enjoyed your weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the textures , fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. a wonderful card Linda - so pretty - the bird look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card! I love the image & I especially love that patterned hessian down the side!
    Fantastic!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this vintage botanical look, beautiful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card Linda and love the topper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx