Followers

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Leon Day

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

In collaboration with Patience Brewster I will be taking part in Leon Day!

To be perfectly honest I hadn't heard of Patience Brewster so after investigating this further I found their website.  I should mention at this stage that Patience Brewster is a very talented artist and her work is gorgeous! She has designed some fabulous Christmas Ornaments.

For my part it entailed me writing a blog post about Christmas!
Yes Christmas is exactly 6 months today!
As you all know if you are a regular visitor to my blog I like to start early with my Christmas cards but my plans for this year have gone awry with me starting my new position with Personal Impressions and then visiting my good friend Deb in the USA.

So what will I be doing on Leon Day?
First thing will be for me to make a list of family and friends whom I will be buying presents for and of course a list for the number of Christmas cards I still need to make.

Once I have finished work then I am going to make a start on making some Christmas cards.

How do you get in the mood to make your Christmas cards, gift and tags?
I usually put on a Christmas CD. 
In the UK it is usually nice a warm but this summer the weather is cold so that is a help too!

As I have been lax in starting my creations I am sharing some of my Christmas projects from last year.

I do hope you have enjoyed reviewing them again. 





Thank you for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs


22 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous cards and stunning creations Linda

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations...have only made two so far this year lol
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda your creations are gorgeous. I did make a Christmas card today my first of the year. I did notice the significance of the date. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations Linda. I had heard about leon day but could not remember date, what a coincidence that I have been working on a Christmas card today using Noel. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Linda. I have never heard of Leon Day before and I'm a bit late starting on Christmas cards this year. You've taught me something new and given me a nudge to get started with this post.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Linda. Really must make more of an effort to get my christmas makes dones early this year.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Leon day before either Linda! I loved our post & it was great to see you projects from last year too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects for Christmas Linda..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the snow 3d make - wonderful! Great makes one and all - looking forward to seeing what you do for this year. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning festive creations Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous stunning project some brilliant inspiration Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was asked to do this but never heard of Leon Day and been too busy to sort it out. Love your Christmas makes. I just make all year, some to send and some to sell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow stunning projects Linda. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all fabulous Linda, I love them all
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous projects and cards Linda. I prefer to spend a few weeks in September-October making nothing but Christmas cards and decorations rather than spacing it out through the year. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects, Linda! I love winter and snow so I really love the first project especially!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so many stunning projects. I never heard of Leon day. Those snowflakes that look like lace on the top projects are just gorgeous. I totally love the cards too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW all such beautiful gorgeous creations
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards/creations LInda and gorgeous colours as well and fab style.
    xx {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all stunning, Linda! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Never heard of Leon Day, Linda, so will have to have a wee google search, love your Christmas projects from last year, as much as I did at the time....love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely projects, Linda. I remember seeing some of those last year and they're still fun to review. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx