Followers

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Happy Father's Day

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have arrived home safely from my visit to Florida to see Deb!

Oh my I have had the most wonderful time and will be sharing photographs of my time there tomorrow!

This is my card to my Dad for Father's Day on Sunday!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered paper from Tim Holtz Destingations paper pack, I distressed the edges with my scissors.
2. I printed the globes from my computer and matted and layered onto green card, both have been distressed with scissors and then distressed with peeled paint.
3. The car has been stamped onto green card with gold embossing powder then cut out and adhered to card with Pinflair.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and the metal compass charm.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations  #291 - Embossing
Crafting for all Seasons #104 - It's a boy thing
Creative Moments #70 - Father's Day
Inspiration Destination #38 - Always Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #232 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for all your visits whilst I have been away!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your trip Linda.I am sure your Dad will love his fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a wonderful time, looking forward to seeing the photos, great card, I'm sure your dad will love it xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card love this vintage design its fab So glad you had a great time Look forward to the photos Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time, Linda and it reflects right here in this creation.Lovely card for your father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card and I love the image Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, wonderful theme and colours ..xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Linda & thanks for the instructions :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Linda! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here in the States and am really looking forward to pictures and stories. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous male card Linda, love the design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning male themed creation Linda. Glad you are back safe and sound and had a wonderful time.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda - so glad you made it home safely - looking forward to seeing your pics. I love the card you made for your dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous male card Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Linda, your Dad will love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back Linda, Fabulous card I`m sure your dad will love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card Linda. I am sure your Dad will love it.
    Glad you had a super time on holiday, will look forward to seeing some photos.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back Linda. Your card is fantastic. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda, your card is fabulous!!! Great masculine beauty. So glad you had a wonderful trip.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant card Linda! Your dad will love it I'm sure!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant Fathers day card Linda , great design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful Father's Day card, so glad you arrived home safely and had a fun time x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your design Linda, fabulous 'man' card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely creation nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great fathers day card and so glad you shared with us over at Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great male creation.
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx