Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing an inspiration piece for our Gone Artsy Facebook Challenge.
I picked this month's theme of Lace and Pearls
Would love for you to enter as you can win $10 to spend at Gone Artsy!
Step by Step
1. Painted wooden chopping board with off white acrylic paint.
2. Using GA147 Organza Lace wrapped around the bottom half of the board.
3. To the front I attached 2 wooden pegs (these can be used to clip notes onto). The using GA294 pearl garland and flowers created a small bouquet.
4. Adhered glittered letters to create the word NOTES and added small rose buds.
5. To finish off I attached Lavender Seam Binding and the Peacock.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (No Cards)
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes (No cards)
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Layers
Many thanks for stopping by Today