Followers

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Gone Artsy June Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing an inspiration piece for our Gone Artsy Facebook Challenge.

I picked this month's theme of Lace and Pearls

Would love for you to enter as you can win $10 to spend at Gone Artsy!


Step by Step

1. Painted wooden chopping board with off white acrylic paint.
2. Using GA147 Organza Lace wrapped around the bottom half of the board.
3. To the front I attached 2 wooden pegs (these can be used to clip notes onto). The using GA294  pearl garland and flowers created a small bouquet.
4. Adhered glittered letters to create the word NOTES and added small rose buds.
5. To finish off I attached Lavender Seam Binding and the Peacock.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (No Cards)
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes (No cards)
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Layers 

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs 

20 comments:

  1. I think you should "go artys" more often, my friend. This is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different projects you come up with. The embellishments you used on here are gorgeous. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fantastic and beautiful done Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project and love the design and colours. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Linda, love the peacock. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally brilliant idea!!! Love the peacock and the different elements you have used.

    Love and Hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Linda, pretty colour and I love all the embellishments.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Linda! Now I know what to do with my old chopping boards!
    Fantastic project!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really gorgeous Linda, I like your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Linda this is utterly gorgeous..love all the detail here, please don't put it in the dishwasher, though!, LOL...love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Linda such a great idea love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab entry for our challenge Linda...I so love that bird.
    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda hunni, I love what you have done with this chopping board...

    Hugs
    Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so unique and wonderful!! And so useful too! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! ~Nan, CT~

    ReplyDelete
  17. WONDERFUL Linda - so fun. Thanks bunches for joining the June Challenge at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. j

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cool!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Altered Eclectics,
    Lisa Altered Eclectics DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx