Followers

Monday, 15 June 2015

Gone Artsy Facebook Challenge for June

Good Evening Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

Today see's the start of the new challenge over at 
The challenge runs from 15th June to 15th July.

This month I chose the theme which is
Lace and Pearls


All products used except for the flowers and ribbon you can purchase from Gone Artsy Store

I have created a hanging picture frame using a picture from Pinterest.
Products from the store are as follows:

5 x 7 Dot Frame - GA300
Soft White Leaf Lace - GA247
Pink Faux Pearl Garland Trim - GA302

To celebrate the one year anniversary of Gone Artsy we are holding Ustream Classes 
There will be lots of prizes to giveaway!
It runs from 11 pm to 5 am Tuesday Morning UK time.

I am so lucky as I get to spend the party with Deb!  
I start the first classes off at 5.15 pm

Thank you all for visiting my blog while I have been away!
I am truly blessed to have so many crafting friends around the world
Love and Hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous frame and lovely image. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this hanging frame - gorgeous image and detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning hanging! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous frame Linda, beautiful made.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous wall hanging Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wall hanging, love this image and frame.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hanging frame is just gorgeous Linda, so pretty.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx