Followers

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Easel Box Card

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all keeping well!

Today I am flying back home after spending 2 glorious weeks in Florida with my lovely friend Deb.

I have had the most wonderful of time and spoilt rotten!

Looking forward now to catching up with my hubby who I have missed as well as my 2 fur babies.

Another easel box card to share today!



Step by Step

1. Using pearlescent card I cut out 4 4" squares, 2 Stripes 21/8 x7 3/8, and 2 pieces of card measuring 43/4 x 43/4.  
2. I created an easel card measuring 91/2 x 43/4 and scored at 23/8 and 43/4
3. I made the boxes and their sleeves so it looked like a match box and decorated with paper from the Crafter's Companion Times Gone by CD. I then adhered the boxes so on each side there is a little drawer to one of the larger squares, I then attached the other card to the top.
4. I attached the easel card and decorated the card with papers. To act as the stopper I used seam binding and a gem ribbon buckle from Gone Artsy.
5. To finish off I added a lace butterfly distressed with Shaded lilac DI and bling and pearl trim for the box handles.

Many thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and left comments whilst I have been away.
Crafty Hugs

23 comments:

  1. Safe journey home. I keep meaning to have a go at one of these, such pretty colours, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soothing color palette Linda. The card is beautiful and perfectly embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is fabulous Linda, such gorgeous papers. Have a safe journey home xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box card its so pretty I love the pretty colours and image on this Have a safe flight so glad you had a great time Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda, this is really beautiful. Thanks for the step by step guide, I have some papers I'd love to use to give it a try.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning project Linda. Travel safely.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation and makes me want to go make one.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous easel box Linda, so pretty. Safe journey home. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a gorgeous box Linda and great papers.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular, Linda! You are so talented, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous!!! Love this Linda.
    Have a safe trip home. I know you had a wonderful time but it's always nice to be back home too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very handy and gorgeous box,love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Fabulous easel match box Linda!! So romantic! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous easel box. Hope you had a fab time away. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda!
    I hope you have a good trip home & your hubby & fur babies are happy to see you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous match box easel card Linda, love these colours.
    Glad you had a lovely time..
    Hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Linda this is beautiful, I like the design and the lace butterfly
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really pretty easel box card Linda. The papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
    I'm so pleased you had a wonderful trip and hope you've had a safe journey home. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful easel box, love the papers and design. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, Linda! I've not created any of this style in quite some time, but you've inspired me to add it to the to do list again, so thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautylicious, Linda. Adore the vintage feel and pretty chic feel to it.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx