Followers

Thursday, 11 June 2015

Birthday Boy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are well, 

Deb and I have managed to get some crafting in too!

Today's card is for a little boy!


Step by Step

1. White card base cut out with Spellbinder Die (sorry can't remember the name)
2. The next layer is also cut out with above die using blue pearlescent card.
I wrapped Baker's twine around the layer before adhering to base card.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and is a Suzy Wee design, this was matted and layered onto red card.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment, buttons and found the birthday hat in my stash.

Many thanks for visiting today!
Craft Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Lovely little boy card and nice design. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous :-) Lovely card design for afantastic topper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Linda, love the design and cute image. Glad you are getting crafty! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite images Linda. I loved colouring him. Great design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Linda. I love the design and colourway. The image is adorable and the little hat is so much fun. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Linda, some little man would love this one.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and a beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a dear topper image, Linda! It makes a perfect little boy card, wonderful for a grandson. :-D Love the simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleased to hear that you have got some crafting in too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card and just wonderful for a little guy. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous topper Linda, love the card shape and those cute buttons.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! I love that little hat! Great card & I love the bright colours for a little one!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely, so cute card for a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous boys card Linda I like the shape and the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card for a little boy Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute little boy card Linda. The image is so sweet and love the shape and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card Linda, love the shape and the image, fab!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx