Followers

Monday, 8 June 2015

Bird on a Wire

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Follower and Visitors

Happy Monday to you all, I hope you all have a fabulous week.

I am so enjoying being here in Florida with my pal Deb!
I have been to Michael's, Jo Ann's and already posted a parcel home of crafty goodies!

Went to the beach on Saturday and swam in the sea, the sand is amazing, the sea so clear. Plans to go again on Tuesday.


I love Elisabeth Bell's images and this one is a topper from Hobby House.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered papers from LOTV Country Lady paper pack.
2. I then matted and layered the reverse of the papers horizonally and layered over with cream lace.
3. I distressed around the image with DI vintage photo and matted and layered with foam pads.
4. Using cream pearlescent card I cut out the birds on a wire.
5. To finish of I added 3 stamens a rose distressed with vintage photo and red roses, in the centre of the large flower I added a small dragonfly.

Many thanks for your visits and continued support.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Oooh Inlove the craft shops there. There is a lovely independent shop in the Florida Mall Terrace, near the Florida Mall. Hobby Lobby is great too. Fab card lovely colours. Keep spending x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your'e having a good time. Love the image and gorgeous lace on your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly created, fab colours and gorgeous added beauties.xx.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute creation Linda and sounds like you are having a fabulous time. Enjoy!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty, pretty card! Love the lace on here too.
    So glad you're having a wonderful time on your trip!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image. Glad you are having a great time. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're having a ball Linda! What a great idea to send your goodies home not! Hopefully they'll be there for your return! I love your card! The image is pretty & the colours are gorgeous! I have die envy too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy vacation, Linda! Great card with this cute topper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card the image is fab Sounds like a perfect holiday to me Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like you're having lots of fun Linda - you go girl! Enjoy yourself - great card too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bet your having a fabulous time Linda, love your beautiful card, gorgeous image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great Linda. Looks like you are having a wonderful time. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Linda. Sounds like you're having fun! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Linda and a gorgeous image. I love the papers and the lace. I'm so pleased you are having a wonderful time on your trip. I should have given you a shopping list. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card Linda. Sounds like you are having a fun time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I see you've found two of my favorite craft stores and am glad to know you've taken advantage of USA craft supplies. You might search around for a Hobby Lobby or a Beverly's, too. They are also pretty much nationwide. :-D Wonderful EB card and I love, love, LOVE your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx