Followers

Saturday, 6 June 2015

A Journey to Paris

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

A male vintage card to share with you all.


Step by Step

1. DL white card which I have mated and layered brown card.
2. The next layer is from Kraftyhands Man about Town Panel paper stack.
3. I cut out the vintage card with brown card.
4. Then added 3 brass buttons down one side.
5. To finish off I added a metal charm and made a bow with Baker's Twine.

Thank you for visiting today 
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs xxxxx



17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this the design is just gorgeous brilliant card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great male card, and love the vintage feel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Card hope your enjoying your hols Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Linda, love to go to Paris one day....xxx
    enjoy your weekend. ♥
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I really love this one Linda!
    hugs JAcee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what it is about Paris images that's so attractive? I've never been there and yet the Tower seems to evoke a feeling of nostalgia. Love the tall and skinny design. So perfect for the image. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous male card Linda - love it to pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card design Linda.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous vintage card Linda. I love the image and the buttons. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely image and detail
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous male card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic way to ring the changes! A great Vintage card for a male & a great hint that you'd love a trip to Paris too!
    Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, Linda.....I love Paris inspired creations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx