Followers

Friday, 26 June 2015

A Gift for a Friend and Angel Kisses

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

YAY it's Friday!

What plans do you have for this weekend?
Out on Saturday night to my cousins for a meal and visiting granddaughters on Sunday

While I was in America I received 3 gorgeous Angel Kisses from Julie, Deb and Trish


This complete set is from Deb! WOW


I love these dies, thanks to Julie she sent them to Deb for when I arrived.


Trish sent me this gorgeous journal whilst I was at Deb's

Thank you all so much!

As you know I met 2 of my good friends in USA and I wanted to make something for Rebecca who we met in Madison.

I bought the letter "R" and decorated it for her!


Step by Step

1. I bought the letter from a shop in Fort Worth I think? It was rustic and just what I was looking for.
2. I first added Inca Gold around the edges as a highlight.
3. In the top left hand corner I added 3 white crocheted flowers I made and added pink rose buds to the centre.
3. To the bottom I added this beautiful floral dangle lace from Gone Artsy GA299 and roses to each corner.
4. To finish off I added the rose bouquet to the curve of the "R".

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Good morning Linda, Love this project. Decorated beautifully. Fabulous idea and am sure your friend loved it.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose, its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful keepsake, I'm sure she loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous project, I'm sure Rebecca loved it! Who wouldn't?!!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous gifts my friend, enjoy using them, your Project is stunning and I am sure will be treasured forever, enjoy your weekend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning project and gift Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous gifts from your friends and the letter you made is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow stunning gifts you have resieved Linda.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project and what awesome goodies you got. I can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky girl Linda. I love the sewing dies. Love your project too. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely project Linda. You got some great goodies too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda your crafty goodies look fantastic and I love your project. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. you lucky lady Linda - gorgeous goodies all round - hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous gift to give Linda and the ones you received are fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely gifts Linda, love the project you did.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous goodies Linda and the R xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautifully decorated letter Linda, I love the antique look. How lovely to receive all those yummy goodies, especially the G45 papers. I can't wait to see what you create with them. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your decorated letter is beautiful and I'm sure your friend will cherish it! Loved looking at your new goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, such delightful goodies! Love how you did the letter "R" ! Am thinking of doing something very similar for my youngest granddaughter, also a Rebecca. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx