Followers

Friday, 19 June 2015

A Fabulous Holiday in Florida

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you my beautiful crafty friends who visited my blog and left some fabulous comments on my scheduled posts.  

You all make each and every day so special by your visits and comments.
THANK YOU!

Now you all know I went to meet my Facebook friend Deb in Florida for 2 weeks.
We have been friends for a while Skyping each other nearly every week so when she invited me to visit her of course I said yes!

That is one of the best decisions I have ever made. We got on like a house on fire!
We have spent the last 2 weeks laughing, crying and creating the most wonderful memories and I get to do it all again next year!

It was the most amazing holiday, just to spend each day doing what we wanted to do!
There were days spent at the beach, crafting, visiting Michael's (which was a bit disappointing to me) and Hobby Lobby (OMG I could have spent all day in this shop!), meeting up with another Facebook friend Rebecca and of course some sight seeing too.

A few pictures to share with you all.


Michael's a bit disappointed reminded me of Hobby Craft!

 

Oh my word what a shop, loved this place! 



Rebecca, Deb and I we met up in Madison (Rebecca's husband Sam joined us too) and enjoyed a meal together then a look around the quaint shops there! On our way home we stopped at Hobby Lobby in Tallahassee! I could have stayed here all day!


We visited a place called Seaside! I just adore this gate it is fabulous!


Wooden church in Seaside!


This was taken on the boat trip and is of the bay, I even managed to see some dolphins too!

I have more photographs but these are enough I think!
I shopped 'til I dropped and sent 3 boxes of goodies home! 

I hope you have enjoyed your visit!
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs


21 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time, your photos are fab!! Hope you didn't spend too much!! ;) lol
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fabulous trip, Linda! So glad you found Hobby Lobby and loved it -- one of my fav places. :-D Wonderful photos. Are you going to share with us pics of the goodies you sent home? I think we'd all love a peek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie, thanks for you comment, will be taking photographs as forgot about the goodies, still waiting for 2 boxes to arrive from the USA. ;)
      Linda xxx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous photo's Linda,have seen a lot of the USA but never been to Florida yet.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!! It looks like you had so much fun and I'm so glad you got to go and spend time with Deb. I LOVE Hobby Lobby too and can spend hours in there just looking at everything!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, Linda, I am glad you enjoyed your trip !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great pictures Linda and that you had a fab time over there.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pictures Linda. Looks like a great holiday.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun... wish i could have been there.. SO HAPPY you enjoyed your time here in the states!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics Linda, glad you are having a great time
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous photos Linda, so pleased you had such a wonderful time. So jealous of your visit to the Hobby Lobby, sounds like a fantastic shop. Look forward to seeing photos of your goodies. Pleased your home safe and sound.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks and sounds like a fab time was had Linda, glad you enjoyed it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos Linda. Looks like you had a fab time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a lot of fun in the sun! Next time you might have to come o Kansas City!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are brave going on your own. i love all the craft shops, the prices on some things are brill especially with the coupons. I have been to some lovely independent craft shops. So glad you had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  15. brilliant pictures Linda - looks like fabulous time xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab photos Linda, nice to have a great holiday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your pics with us - so glad you had a memorable time xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great time and looking forward to seeing your creations with all those new goodies Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you enjoyed your time in Florida. Hope you didn't have as much rain there as we have been having here in TX. Can't wait to see what you make with all the goodies you got.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda I am so pleased that you had a lovely time with your friend, gorgeous photo's...

    Hugs Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx