Followers

Monday, 25 May 2015

Sewing Room

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

I have a very good productive day yesterday.
Today I am going to be playing with my new crafty goodies.

Another tag to share today!  I love haberdashery crafty items, even though I am very new to sewing!


Step by Step

1. 10 in tag which I covered with tissue paper. I used Fresco Finish in Tangerine, Bora Bora and Blue Oyster, then stamped using stamps from the HP1213 Paper Artsy stamp sheet using Snowflake.
2. I then stamped the bodice and word with Archival Coffee ink pad. The button cotton reel was stamped onto Kraft card cut out and decoupaged onto the tag.
3. The tape measure was in my stash and the wooden cotton reel I wrapped Baker's Twine around before adhering to the Tag.
4. I then threaded Baker's Twine through 3 of the buttons and adhered them to the card.
5. To finish off I threaded tape measure ribbon and another ribbon with a sewing theme.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Challenge up your life #15 - Ribbon/Buttons/Twine
Inspiration Destination #34 - Always Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #228 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Sewing and Buttons

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


32 comments:

  1. Love love love, the tag is really stunning. Love the sewing goodies on there as well...gosh I had been sewing for years, making our daughter's wedding and bridesmaids dresses, plus veils and flowers...oh those were great times.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Linda. I too love these types of products and have just ordered new products from Inkydoodles including a fab MDF sewing machine, bobbins, mannequins etc x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab tag, i love the sewing theme and that background is yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag the colours are so vibrant I love the design and all the gorgeous embellishments fabulous Enjoy your day love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful tag with fantastic details and colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic tag ist this! WoW!
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colours used on this and gorgeous stamps/imagery. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag, gorgeous background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colour and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Tag and embellishments. Fab colours. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag Linda. I love the background on this. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Tag as Always Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful tag Linda, do love those background colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous vintage looking tag Linda. Love all the elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous sewing tag! Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! It's just fabulous!! Love so much this vintage tag! Gorgous background and details!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous sewing themed tag! I love all the little details! Hope you had fun with the new goodies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all this Linda - fabulous background and beautiful details too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous sewing theme tag Linda, wonderful colours and embellishments..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tag Linda. We’re moving on Wednesday! I hope you’ve had a chance to visit the new blog and become a follower. If you haven’t had a chance yet, remember, it is a requirement to claim prizes at IDCB. If you have, thank you so much for your support and thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fabulous tag Linda. The background looks wonderful and I love the cute buttons. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful tag Linda, I like all the sewing bits
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A fabulous tag! I love the colours you have combined here! A great take on the sewing theme! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is an amazing tag! Great composition and colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous tag. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful tag, I love all the details!
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  28. A great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful tag!!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!

    Michelle H :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx