Followers

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Play - Tag your it!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as lots to do today.

I hope you all have a fabulous day whatever you are doing!

I have a tag to share with you today, this I made last week when I was at Kath's


Step by Step

1. The background I created using Mica Sprays and shaving foam.
2. Using Sheena Douglass' Little Bit Sketchy stamps I stamped once with black ink and embossed, then again using Versamark and Distress Gold Embossing powder and finally again stamped with black and embossed.
3. I stamped the butterfly and embossed with gold embossing powder.
4. I added the metal corner and dragonfly.
5. To finish off I added the adage ticket with a small wooden peg and gold organza ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #116 - Anything Goes
Come and Get it Challenge - Things with Wings
One Stitch at a Time #233 - Anything Goes with Nature
Scribble and Scrap #40 - Always Anything Goes
That Craft Place Blog - Add a Charm

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Love it Linda, great colours and technique xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous warm colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tags and this is a beauty Linda!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, love those colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely layers of detail and colour Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful tag, Linda. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgous tag, love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful tag Linda, love the background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tag Linda, great colours, so pretty.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Linda, love the colors and images.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bright Firelike colour. An excellent make. Thank you for joining us this fortnight Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous tag.Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant tag such lovely vibrant colours and a fab design love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i adore this hun its,lush great design,bless you for playing at that craft place hun hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous work, I love the gold EP and the dragonfly. Nice tag today

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the beautiful colours you have used on this tag Linda - love the embossing too, great design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super tag Linda. Love the colours and all the fab detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda, you have created a gorgeous tag!! I love the background of the tag and the colours look so rich and warm. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this tag Linda. Love the background you have created. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda,
    Simply gorgeous tag!! I love the beautiful colors you used and the nature scene you created just stunning. Love It!! :D I've not used mica sprays before, I am liking the colors, so bright and very pretty. :D
    Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx