Followers

Sunday, 4 January 2015

New Home

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?
I had what turned out to be a very busy day yesterday so I am hoping to get some crafting done today as I need to make a start on DT projects.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I made into an Easel Card, I love easel cards as they give more dimension and area to embellish.
2. Scored half way across the middle of the front of the card and attached Cream pearlescent card.
3. The image I have matted and layered onto blue card and added a dragonfly charm.
4. To the base of the card I wrapped cream ribbon around the middle of the blue card then matted and layered onto the base, I distressed the New Home sentiment with DI Tea Dye then added foam pads, this acts as a stopper.
5. To finish off I made a bow using blue and cream ribbon and attached to the key, in the centre of the bow I placed a hear gem. On the corners I have added blue flat back gems.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image Linda. Roll on the warmer weather.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic easel card Linda. Great image too. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this easel card it's gorgeous and lovely image used. You have reminded me I need to make a 'welcome to your new home card'...ta.x.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card for a new home, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Linda! Love the key on a card for a new home. I'm back from all my holiday travels and am trying to catch up on all the posts over the last couple of weeks. Thanks so much for your visits while I was gone. Haven't had time to comment on every post you've done but have seen them all. :-D Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful easel fold card Linda. Love the blue and yellow! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, lovely that you add a key for a new home card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, like the image and greet use of the key embellisment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous new home card. I hope your design team work goes well. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very sweet looking card. Adorable! Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this time around.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty. Such a gorgeous image.

    Sending lots of hugs and Happy New Year wishes from me and the Prof.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is really beautiful hun super home card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous new home card Linda, love the pretty image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely new home card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous new home card Linda, lovely image.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous New Home card Linda. I love the wonderful image and pearlescent card. The key is a perfect embellishment. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. really like this artwork on this card, do like visiting your blog, you use elements really well

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beuatiful card Linda, i'm in love with that key xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe....and Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Easel card Linda. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty easel card, Linda. They have so much more space to embellish :). Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Linda, what a delightful easel card and such a pretty image. I like the addition of the two charms as well.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx