Followers

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Timeless Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am off to see my parents today, doesn't seem 2 minutes since my last visit.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

A Christmas card to share again today.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square white card.
2. First layer is Kraft card which I embossed using Die'sire Vintage embossing folder, I then dry brushed Inca Gold over the top.
3. Using SB Timeless Rectangle I cut out cream pearlescent card, stamped the Indigoblu sentiment and embossed with Distress Embossing powder in gold.
4. Using the poinsettia and fern die by Tattered Lace I made 3 poinsettias and added a gold flourish under the top poinsettia.
5. To finish off I made a double bow with gold organza ribbon and added a gem to the centre and red gems at the bottom 2 corners.

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Very timeless and elegant my friend, love this card....can I say a huge thank you for my gorgeous Birthday Card, sorry been very ill and just getting back on my feet now...I will treasure this card forever, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Linda,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Linda. Love that folder and your fabulous sentiment and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is this? Utterly exquisite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is so elegant. I love the background and those poinsettias just look amazing.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Happy Christmas

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda this is stunning.I love the backing and the sentiment adds that tough of elegance. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the background embossing, the gorgeous die & sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Linda love the sentiment xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous vintage card, Linda! Love the touch of gold on the flowers and the bow is superb! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Christmas card Linda, beautiful embossing and colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda, love the die and all the shimmer. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant Linda. A fab sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the way you created the embossed background. The poinsettias look fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, what a fabulous color combo, Linda! I love that burnished background. Spectacular card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love the gorgeous papers you chose. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an elegant Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining the holiday blitz at Loves Rubberstamps, good luck and merry christmas,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous traditional festive card. Love those poinsettias. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just beautiful! Love the card and your presentation of it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is so beautiful! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx