Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well all sorted now and Christmas decorations are up.
Hubby is tucked up in bed and I have got the TV to myself tonight!
Another vintage card tonight.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square cream card which I have matted and layered patterned paper from Kraftyhands Emporium of Curiosities CD.
2. I added the paper with the feathered pen to the right of the first layer and added lace to the join.
3. The image has been matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. Using the inkwell and journal stamps from Sheena's a little bit magical stamp set stamped and cut out. I added the brown feather to the inkwell and Chit Chat words to the pages of the journal.
5. To finish off I added 3 blossoms which have been distressed with DI Tattered Rose and the metal corner.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx