Followers

Saturday, 6 December 2014

The Written Word

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well all sorted now and Christmas decorations are up.
Hubby is tucked up in bed and I have got the TV to myself tonight!

Another vintage card tonight.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square cream card which I have matted and layered patterned paper from Kraftyhands Emporium of Curiosities CD.
2. I added the paper with the feathered pen to the right of the first layer and added lace to the join.
3. The image has been matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. Using the inkwell and journal stamps from Sheena's a little bit magical stamp set stamped and cut out. I added the brown feather to the inkwell and Chit Chat words to the pages of the journal.
5. To finish off I added 3 blossoms which have been distressed with DI Tattered Rose and the metal corner.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sweetie! Love that paper. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage look! Love the image on the center

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful make Linda - love that feather - thanks for your kind thoughts - just to let you know Shaun was doing very well at hospital today and I feel positive. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do vintage so well Linda and this is no exception. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the feathers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda! I love the vintage feel and your gorgeous embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the vintage feel and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous vintage card Linda. I love how you used the papers. The stamps and fluff are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really stunning creation of Vintagia style love it Linda..aNNie xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, very classy! Thanks for sharing it at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous black feather, my friend! Delightful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty card
    Thanks for playing with Sister act card challenge blog Fanny (SAAC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love the layout. Crafty Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful vintage style and that feather is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx